The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Administration Assistant Ref:20-038-PAA-BAL-WEB
The Administration Assistant will be responsible for a broad range of reception, clerical and administration duties which facilitate the efficient operation of Cedar Foundation services.
Hours: 37 hours per week (9am-5pm Monday - Thursday, 9am-4.30 pm Friday)
Salary: 4 point incremental scale starting on £17,364 per annum pro rata per annum
Location:Cedar Foundation, 1 Upper Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT10 0GW
- RQF Level 2 qualification or above in Administration or other relevant qualifications at this level
- 1 years paid experience in an administration environment
- Detailed Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Starting on 20 days annual leave pro rata plus Cedar recognizes 12 statutory days
- Cedar offer an enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme consisting of 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution.
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Investor in People Champion with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Staff recognition & reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Cashback health scheme
- Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers.
Closing Date: 1st March 2020 - 23:59
Apply online at: https://cedar-foundation.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
1 Upper Lisburn Road