Peer-Led Advocacy Volunteer Coordinator
Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyse, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community. We envision a world where all people have the information, skills and opportunities to lead healthy lives.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
Information on HHP IMPACT Programme: https://tinyurl.com/HHP-IMPACT-UK
To lead on and oversee (in collegiality with partner organisation/s) overall Project Peer-Led Patient Advocacy aims, duties, responsibilities associated with Volunteer support (and by extension client support) as detailed below.
Candidates should have experience of coordinating and leading volunteers within some form of Health or Social Care field. They should have experience of leading on and supporting others in regards to induction, training, and programme delivery aims. The ability to also monitor and oversee volunteer activity as well as the ability to report to others on this would also be a valuable attribute. The ability to also be able to guide and support others in a positive and proactive manner is also a core qualification to possess.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Taking a lead on the initial and ongoing recruitment, training, induction and ongoing support of Peer Advocate volunteers within the HHP Peer Led-Patient Advocacy strand within a certain designated locality or regionality.
Taking a lead on managing and overseeing Volunteer activity in regards to the work and aims of the Peer-Led Advocacy programme in their designated locality - especially in regards to the good effect of this work in regards to the well-being and personal outcomes of the clients that the programme wishes to serve.
- Working with the Programme Director to plan the programme from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes - especially around on-going volunteer activity and client support activity.
- Work with HHP staff and the Programme Director to devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements of HHP and/or any partner organisation/s.
- Work with HHP staff and the Programme Director to develop systems to ensure consistent, high-quality project management - especially around on-going volunteer activity and client support activity.
- Provide leadership in the development of inter-team communication and cohesiveness, and programme expansion.
- Maintain a climate that attracts, keeps, and motivates top quality, diverse staff and volunteers - especially around on-going volunteer activity and client support activity.
- Apply change, risk and resource management principles when needed.
- Read reports prepared by managers to determine progress and issues
- Ensure, along with the Programme Director, the Peer-Led Patient Advocacy programme operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Develop the necessary systems, processes, and tools to better support the facilitation, collection, and sharing of knowledge that is generated by the programmes - especially around on-going volunteer activity and client support activity.
- Keep senior HHP management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations around on-going volunteer activity and client support activity.
15 - 17 Chichester St.
We request all the applicants to include their email address in the body of their email as we are receiving emails from applicants without the email address in the email header.