As an Operations Team Leader, you will have responsibility for staff and rota management and for ensuring that the community-based requirements of the delivery of high-quality domiciliary care services are met. Team Leaders will manage Care Workers and interact directly with Care Workers, Service Users and Trust staff.
See Role Profile for further information.
Applications via ONLINE ONLY on our website www.extra-care.org
Lucas Exchange 1
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of working in a Care Work setting or similar relevant position.
- Good standard of education including English and Maths.
- 6 months experience of providing excellent Customer service.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills including negotiation skills.
- Proficient IT skills in Microsoft Office
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- 6 months experience of team work, managing staff and working to tight deadlines
- Experience of preparing rotas to ensure staff utilisation, fair allocation of work and compliance with working time regulations
- Experience of working with lone workers and across geographic areas.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.