Care Assistant (Nights) REF: 20-105-NCA-K-WEB
The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff members:
The Cedar foundation deliver a range of services centred around the individual needs of each person and enabling people with disabilities to get the most out of life and to be fully included in their communities.
Karuna provides residential care for up to ten individuals, who have Learning Disabilities and associated conditions.
Due to rapid continual growth and development, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Night Care Assistant to join our team within the supported living service for individuals with learning disability and associated behaviours. We are looking for confident, calm and compassionate people who can provide and deliver support.
Hours: 30 per week (on a rota basis) Nights
Location: The Karuna Home, Carrickfergus
Salary: £9.05 per hour
Numeracy & literacy (English language) skills
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrable evidence of 6 months experience of providing physical/care/support for individuals
Available to work shifts including weekends on a rota basis
Starting on 28 days leave (pro rata) in each leave year (inclusive of public and statutory holidays)
- Cedar offer an enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme consisting of 5% employee
- contribution and 4% employer contribution.
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Investor in People Champion with commitment to development of the staff team through training
- and learning opportunities
- Recognition & reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access 24/7 Doctors Line
- Health Cashback scheme
- Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers
Apply online at: https://cedar-foundation.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
Closing date: 15th July 2020
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER