Living Well Moyle Volunteer - Bushmills & Portballintrae!
This Pilot project runs in;
Ballycastle | Armoy | Bushmills | Cushendall
Living well Moyle is currently recruiting volunteers who would like to get involved either casually, or regularly. Sparing just a couple of hours a week or per month can make a real difference to isolated individuals and to the community.
Living Well Moyle aims to:
- positively change the lives of people living with long-term health conditions
- enhance their wellbeing and quality of life
- increase their independence and social connectivity
- help them to achieve their personal goals and aspirations
- bolster the skills, experiences and resources within the voluntary,community, health and social care sectors in the Moyle area including people in the local community.
Benefits for you as a Living Well Volunteer:
• develop new friendships
• feel good about making a positive, often life changing difference
• learn and share knowledge or experiences of related services and activities in the local area and how to access them.
Watch volunteers' Joan and Tiffany, speak about their experience:
What support is available?
Age NI will provide ongoing training and guidance, one-to-one support, out-of-pocket expenses and experience into the Living Well approach.