Your posting is archived, and is not visible to visitors
Jobs are automatically archived on the closing date and you cannot move it back to published again.
Job Assist Manager
The manager is responsible Job Assist’s strategic direction; business development; securing appropriate resources and contracts; the effective management of partnering arrangements; financial management; external relationships’ management and the promotion of effective decision making at management level.
- Business Development
- Operate as overall programme manager for the range of contracts within Job Assist including: CFSP, Belfast Workers, COMENT etc. This involves oversight of contract compliance and ultimate responsibility for the achievement of aims, objectives and outcomes, management of delivery consortium where USDT operates as lead partner and ensuring projects are delivered effectively.
- Developing, leading and co-ordinating programmes that support the delivery priorities identified within the Employability and Skills Framework and other relevant strategies, taking account of the Belfast Agenda, the Belfast City Region Deal etc .
- Develop and review annual operational plans (with SMART objectives, targets, risk mitigation, performance indicators and outcomes) to ensure flexibility in terms of changing need and local requirements.
- Produce accurate and timely reports for the senior management team, USDT Board and funders.
- Implement robust performance management systems ensuring that Job Assist delivers its strategic and operational aims and objectives.
- Identify funding and tendering opportunities and submit robust applications which enable USDT to provide quality employability, training and education services.
- Research and deliver intelligence that will inform proposition development for new projects.