The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following:
Inreach Project Worker REF: 20-039-IPW-SB-WEB
The Inreach Project Worker will work as part of a team to provide a high standard of care for children with complex healthcare needs both in the home and community setting within the Belfast area, allowing parents/carers a regular short break from care.
The Project Worker will provide personal care and transport to young people where necessary and this may include some manual handling tasks.
Hours: 37 Hours per Week
(Due to the nature of our work Service Delivery will also take place late afternoons, evenings and weekends).
Contract: Maternity Cover (Initially to January 2021)
Location: Belfast Health & Social Care Trust
Salary: 3 point incremental scale starting on Â£19,554 per annum
- Basic qualification to RQF Level 2 or equivalent in Health & Social Care, Youth & Community Work or related field
- Ability to work independently
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Hold a full current driving licence valid for use in the UK and Ireland and have access to a car on appointment* You will be required to work in the Belfast Trust Area, therefore you must have the flexibility to travel within this area for the completion of service delivery.
- Current registration with NISCC or willing to complete registration once appointed
*Successful candidates will be required to use their own personal vehicle to provide transport to children and young people
- Starting on 20 days annual leave pro rata plus Cedar recognises 12 statutory days
- Annual incremental pay increases on a 3-point salary scale
- Cedar offer an enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme consisting of 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution.
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Investor in People Champion with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Staff recognition & reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access 24/7 Doctors Line
- Cashback health scheme
- Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers
Apply online at: https://cedar-foundation.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
Closing Date: 01/03/2020 23:59
Interview Date: 12/03/2020
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER