Human Resources Administrator
Positive Futures is Northern Ireland’s leading learning disability, acquired brain injury and autistic spectrum condition charity. We employ around 600 people in NI and ROI. We have the following vacancies in our Bangor Head Office.
37.5 hours per week
£17,000 to £18,200
The HR team is focussed on recruiting and retaining the best staff, developing our managers and improving our HR processes. We want people that are passionate about making a difference, adaptable and who enjoy working as part of a large HR team.
- Numerate and literate
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience of working in an administrative role including experience in at least one of the following areas; recruitment, employee relations, payroll or learning and development.
- Experience of using MS Office in the workplace (to include Word and Excel)
- Competent using a HR system
- Knowledge of Northern Ireland employment legislation
- Knowledge of Republic of Ireland employment legislation
- Third level qualification in HR (or a related subject) or CIPD level 3 qualification
- Ability to travel independently. Positive Futures defines this as being a car driver and holder of a clean driving licence or having access to a form of transport which will permit the applicant to meet the demands of the post*
criteria is waived for those unable to meet it due to disability. If said
candidate is made a conditional offer, potential alternative methods to fulfil the
travel aspects of the role will be discussed at that stage
*This criteria is waived for those unable to meet it due to disability. If said candidate is made a conditional offer, potential alternative methods to fulfil the travel aspects of the role will be discussed at that stage.
We will give you:
- Flexible working hours. Hours of work and working days will be mutually agreed.
- 4% pension contribution
- 31 days of annual leave increasing to 36
- Generous sickness and maternity pay
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discount card
To find out more or to apply please go to www.positive-futures.net/jobs or call 02891 475 720. Completed application forms must be submitted before 11:59 pm on Tuesday 7 April 2020.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Registered with The Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (NIC101385)
Positive Futures operates a Smoke Free workplace