Your posting is archived, and is not visible to visitors
Jobs are automatically archived on the closing date and you cannot move it back to published again.
Reporting to the Homeless Services Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a wide range of high-quality housekeeping services to our tenants and service users, in furtherance of delivering the Association’s core objectives.
The successful candidate should have:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within the last 5 years in a similar role;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Be competent in the use of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Be able to demonstrate ability to work as part of a team
- Salary: £9.30 per hour (under review)
- Contributory Pension Scheme (NILGOSC) (Currently 19% Employer Contribution)
- 22 days annual leave moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service;
- 13 customary holidays per annum;
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies;
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Kelly Foster, Homeless Services Manager on 028 90 643659. Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification.
The Association is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT OF COMPLETED APPLICATIONS IS: FRIDAY, 5TH MARCH 2021 BY 4:00PM
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position may download the recruitment pack by clicking on the links below.