Your posting is archived, and is not visible to visitors
Jobs are automatically archived on the closing date and you cannot move it back to published again.
Health and Wellbeing programme instructors
Aston Community Trust in partnership with Lighthouse and YeHA are delivering Communities in Transition: Health & Well-being Intervention in North Belfast and we would invite you to quote for the delivery of the below events via zoom. The Communities in Transition Programme funded by the Executive Office and supported by Co-Operation Ireland was established to promote positive healthy life changes.
We would be delighted if you could provide us with a quote based on the information below. The sessions should be delivered by the end of March 2021.
- Deliver 6, one hour sessions over a two week period (3 per week) of each event via zoom to registered participants from North Belfast
- Yoga, Move & Stretch
- Healthy Eating Cookery
- Heal your life
- Bums & Tums
- Minimum 8 people per session.
- Promote event/sessions through social media, community & voluntary group forums.
- Register participants through Programme Managers Eventbrite account. Including title, synopsis/description of event etc. (Details will be provided).
- Work/link with Lighthouse Community Development Coordinator, Claire Hogarth to ensure promotional material, coordination of registration, delivery of resources to participants, monitoring and evaluation, collection of participant’s details, capturing photos shots of zoom of sessions.
- Copies of all design/source files of any flyers/videos etc. produced to be retained by Ashton Community Trust.
Please respond outlining a detailed account of how you would deliver the specification within the timeframe, supplying detail on approach, methodology and content. Consideration should be given to the most efficient and cost-effective approach to achieve the objectives of the specification.
185-187 Duncairn Gardens
These roles are funded by the Communities in Transition project and for more information, please contact [email protected]