GEMS NI Project Support Officer, Belfast Works Team
GEMS NI, Project Support Officer, Belfast Works Team 37.5hpw £20,092pa Contract: Fixed Term to 31 March 2023
This post is part of the Belfast Works Project, a Belfast-wide employment Project implemented by a consortium of organisations led by Ashton Community Trust. Partners are: GEMS NI, Upper Springfield Development Trust, Impact Training and East Belfast Mission.
The purpose of the role is to work as a project support officer for the GEMS NI Belfast Works Project team and its participants; supporting all project tasks and activities with a focus on quality of delivery of the Belfast Works Project. The post will involve supporting the Belfast Works Project Management Team and Mentoring Team to benefit participants of the Project.
We want to hear from you
If you have excellent administrative and IT skills, a commitment to quality, excellent communication skills and enjoy being part of a busy team.
You will need to have
- A qualification at NVQ L2 (or equivalent) in Business Administration (or equivalent)
- An understanding of GDPR and client confidentiality
- Ability to work under own initiative, including effective prioritisation of tasks and ability to work to agreed aims and objectives
- Experience and good knowledge of I.T and database systems including; ability to use MS office (Word, Excel) Internet and Email;
- A minimum of 1 year's full-time administrative experience (within the last 3 years) in a busy office environment
- Experience of being the first point of client/customer/visitor contact in a busy office environment
- Experience of accurately entering analysing and retrieving data from an organisational database
- The ability to communicate confidently face-to-face and in writing.
It would be great if you have
- Knowledge and experience of working with unemployed people and the challenges they face
- Experience of using social media as a marketing and promotion tool
- Desk top publishing skills
- Experience of updating websites and social media accounts
Interviews will be held on 20th April 2021
24-31 Shaftesbury Square