Garden Centre Horticulturist - Full Time
You should have a passion for horticulture and be able to maintain stock levels according to seasonal demands. You will be expected to assist customers and advise them about plant choice and care, take in deliveries as well as maintaining and displaying all plants. You will be responsible for operating a till and checkout.
- Experience of working in a Garden Centre
- Excellent plant and product knowledge
- A passion to provide outstanding customer service and sales
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills
- City and Guilds Certificate in Horticulture
- City and Guilds Diploma in Horticulture
- Have a knowledge of using social media platforms for seasonal promotions and advertising
Kilcreggan Garden Centre offers an extremely competitive hourly rate, a private health care scheme, generous holiday entitlement and an attractive pension scheme.
This will be a permanent position dependant on recurring funding.