- Visit clients in their own homes as part of the Floating support worker position. (No Personal Care)
- Attend training and meetings relevant to the post when required throughout N.I.
- Provide Support & Signpost service if available.
- To maintain high quality records of contact with service users and any outside professionals or agencies.
- To work in an empowering/enabling way with service users, as agreed in support plans.
- To accurately maintain records of ‘service users’ progress and report changes or concerns to the Manager with due regard to client confidentiality.
- Understand Confidentiality and adheres to all AGEnda policies.
- ACCESS NI check required to be completed.
- GCSE English & Math Grade C & above or equivalent.
- Excellent up to date computer skills especially in the use of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Ability to use your initiative
- Work well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to respond effectively to changes in procedures and circumstances
- Ability to complete a variety of tasks in a controlled and balanced manner.
- Effectively plans and prioritises tasks and maintains accurate records
- Highly motivated and committed
- Organised and responsible
- Attention to detail
- Good Interpersonal/communication skills
- Work effectively within the overall Line Management Structure
- Excellent telephone manner
12 hours to be agreed with Job Share
3 mornings a week, 4 hours per day
Application pack available by emailing [email protected] or by post upon request (enclosing self addressed envelope). Tel: 028 91271968.
Please quote Job Ref FSW12-12.17.