Your posting is archived, and is not visible to visitors
Jobs are automatically archived on the closing date and you cannot move it back to published again.
The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Female Support Worker -Meadowvale Court REF: 21-029-FSW-MVC-WEB
The Cedar foundation deliver a range of services that enable people with disabilities to get the most out of life and to be fully included in their communities. Our services are centred around the individual needs of each person and are delivered throughout Northern Ireland.
At Meadowvale Court we provide tenancy-based accommodation with care for adults over the age of 18 who have brain injury, physical, sensory, neurological disability or learning disability. The extent of support and care provided is based on individual assessment of need. Personalised support services available include assistance with daily living activities, personal care, leisure and social skills and household management.
Due to rapid continual growth and development, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Female Support Worker to join our team within the supported living service.
We are looking for confident and compassionate people who can provide meaningful support.
The Female Support Worker is part of the team whose responsibility is to meet the practical, physical, and emotional needs of individuals in receipt of services within the Cedar Foundation Supported Living service of Meadowvale Court. Through a key worker system, she will also be involved in the delivery of individual care plans
As well as an excellent benefit package the Cedar Foundation also offer you a unique opportunity to progress your skills and experience through our commitment to the development of our staff team with training and learning opportunities.
Hours: 30 hours per week
Location: Meadowvale Court, 195, Hillsborough Old Road, Lisburn
Salary: £9.05 per hour
- Numeracy & literacy (English language) skills
- Demonstrable evidence of 6 months experience of providing physical care / support for individuals.
- Available to work on a rota basis including days, evenings & weekends as required
- Starting on 28 days leave (pro rata) in each leave year (inclusive of public and statutory holidays)
- Cedar offer an enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme consisting of 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution.
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Investor in People Champion with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Recognition & reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access 24/7 Doctors Line
- Health Cashback scheme
- Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers
*This position is open to female applicants only*
The lawful recruitment of a female for this position falls within the exception allowed by Article 10 (2)(b) of the Sex Discrimination Order 1976
Apply online at:
Closing Date: 14th March 2021
Interview Date: 26th March 2021
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER