ENGAGEMENT/PROGRESSION WORKER £25,295/year
Full time 37.5 hours/week
Fixed term until 31st March 2022
Engagement/Progression Worker on our JobWorks+ programme will be responsible for working with young people and meeting their employability and personal development needs. Key criteria include:
- Degree holder in a relevant field and minimum of two years’ experience of working with young people16 years+ OR five years’ experience of working with young people 16 years+
- Two years’ experience of recruitment and engagement of young people onto programmes
- Experience of building relationships with young people in a variety of environments e.g. outreach, detached
- Experience of individual needs assessment and design/delivery of appropriate person-centred interventions for onward progression
- Experience of participant recording and caseload management
JobWorks+ programme is part funded by the European Social Fund 2014-2020 Investment for Jobs & Growth Programme, Department for the Economy, Belfast City Council, Executive Office – Urban Villages and Keltbray.
Closing date and time for applications is Tuesday 27th August at 4.00pm.
Springboard is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes all applications regardless of sex, religion, age, disability or political opinion.
112-114 Donegall Street