Employment Officer, Fixed Term - Ballymoney
Triangle’s Progression to Employment Service provides support to individuals to enable them to achieve and maintain meaningful employment and relationships within the workplace. The following post has become available:
EMPLOYMENT OFFICER – Fixed Term (EO/06/19)
Location: Central Office, Ballymoney
Hours: Part time – 30 hours (Fixed Term for 2 years)
Salary: £22,911 - £26,999 (pro rata) per annum
- Possess a Level 5 Diploma/Award or Foundation Degree/HND in any discipline.
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in an environment of working towards achieving organisational targets.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the issues facing adults with learning disability/ASD particularly with regards to employment.
- Possess a Foundation Diploma/ Diploma/ Certificate in Supported Employment
- Have recent relevant experience of preparing individuals for employment and sourcing work opportunities for them
In addition, we would seek to compile a reserve list for similar vacancies in all areas.
Closing date: 12 Noon on Wednesday 26th June 2019
Anticipated Interview date: Wednesday 3rd July 2019
Applicants can apply online. Please visit the Jobs section at www.trianglehousing.org.uk
(Contact the HR department on 028 2766 6880 to request an application pack
Triangle Housing Association reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate short-listing.
Triangle Housing Association is an Equal Opportunities Employer
This service is part financed by the European Social Fund and the Department for the Economy
60 Eastermeade Gardens