Domiciliary Care Workers - Bank
Bryson Care requires;
Domiciliary Care Workers – Bank
£9.00 per hour plus mileage (32p per mile)
● 28 days annual leave pro-rata ● Smart Phone ● Free Uniform
● Pension and Death in Service Benefit
● Free Training Certificates ● Initial Access NI Check Paid
To provide assistance and support with personal care and practical tasks as well as emotional support to enable Service Users to remain at home for as long as possible.
- Paid / unpaid experience in a caring role
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- GCSE (or equivalent) standard of education
- Relevant qualification e.g. NVQ in Care /QCF (or equivalent)
- A full current driving licence and access to a car. Consideration will be given to alternative travelling proposals in respect of applicants with a disability who cannot hold a licence.
For more information, a full job description & person specification, or to obtain an application pack, please contact the Human Resources Department Tel: 028 9034 7749 or email: [email protected] . Application packs are also downloadable from https://bryson.getgotjobs.co.uk/home, where there is also the option to apply online.
Please note this is a continuous recruitment drive and will remain open until the number of positions are filled or the business needs of the organisation change. There will be closing phases every two weeks where applicants will be shortlisted and if successful, brought forward for interview. We recommend applying as early as possible.
The closing date for receipt of applications for the current phase is;
Tuesday 17th September 2019 at 1pm