Domiciliary Care Worker - Strabane
Bryson Care – requires;
Domiciliary Care Workers
In Strabane and surrounding areas
Hours worked/ Hours paid
£8.71 per hour (plus 20p per mile)
- Experience of caring in a formal/informal setting ( voluntary or paid capacity)
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Full driving license.
- Access to transport.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- An ability to demonstrate a sensitivity and understanding of the needs of vulnerable people.
For more information, a full job description & person spec, or to obtain an application pack, please contact the Human Resources Department, Tel: 02871321988 or email: [email protected].
Please return completed hard copy applications to:
1st Floor, Block 1
Glendermott Valley Business Park Church Brae,
Application packs are also downloadable for external candidates or they have the option to apply online. See link below:
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is: Wednesday 23rd October 2019 at 12 midday.