Domiciliary Care Worker-Derry/Londondery Area
Domiciliary Care Workers
Hours worked, hours paid
£8.71 per hour (plus 20p per mile)
Permanent contracts will be available upon successful completion of probation period
- Experience of caring in a formal/informal setting ( voluntary or paid capacity)
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Full driving license.
- Access to transport.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- An ability to demonstrate a sensitivity and understanding of the needs of vulnerable people.
For more information, a full job description & person spec, or to obtain an application pack, please contact the Human Resources Department,
Tel: 028 71321988 or email: [email protected]
Please return completed hard copy applications to:
Bryson Care Western Services
Block 1 – Glendermott Valley Business Park
Application packs are also downloadable for external candidates or they have the option to apply online by clicking on the link: https://bryson.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Tuesday 21st January 2020 at 12midday.