Job | Full Time
To assist with the delivery of the Peace Walls, centred around the Fountain/Bishops Street interface with a focus on the Peace Wall and its impact upon local residents and the wider environment.
- To assist in facilitating the participation of local residents and project partners, in the implementation of a neighbourhood based strategy aimed at transforming the perception and physical impact of the Peace Wall and interface area.
- To animate, facilitate and develop project proposals in order to advance an agreed integrated local area plan around the Peace Wall and interface including the economic regeneration of the area.
- To utilise existing and potential funding opportunities towards the advancement of the projects programme of work and regeneration
- To communicate and collaborate with wider agencies that play a role in supporting the development of the community including Department of Justice, Peace Walls project, Urban Villages, Derry City and Strabane District Council and NIHE.
- To assist in encouraging a consultative process for the partnership project.
- To assist local area groups in identifying their own specific needs; whether for education, training, finance, technical assistance or information.
- To assist in enabling local area groups in identifying their own specific needs and in sourcing of the various forms of support required to meet needs thus identified.
- To assist in organising the delivery of programmes to meet local area groups needs.
- To assist in organising and implementing a programme of communication, for and from the local community, on project strategy and activities through seminars workshops, newssheets, bulletins etc.
- Monitoring and evaluation capturing impact and case studies.
- To assist in facilitating networking, relating to the partnership project, at a local, national and international level.
- To attend seminars, workshops or conferences, in the interests of Triax Neighbourhood Management Team, as required by TNMT Manager and the Board of Directors.
- To create and maintain good working relations with Company Directors and Members; staff; colleagues and clients.
- To operate Health and Safety at Work procedures.
- In general, to promote aims and objectives of Triax Neighbourhood Management Team and the International Fund for Ireland.
- To attend identified appropriate training designed to enhance personal skill levels, thereby assisting the development of Triax Neighbourhood Management Team.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties required by the Project Manager, and/or Board of Directors.