Day Centre Volunteer - Lisburn
Get involved by volunteering in an Age NI Day Centre - Feel good, knowing you've made a difference to someone's life that day!
Our Day Centres are a great, fun place to volunteer! You will;
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with users within the Day Centre
- Accompany clients on the bus to /from the day centre
- Provide assistance with domestic tasks including serving meals and dish washing
- Work with individuals to maintain their levels of mobility and independence
- Be involved with the planning and implementation of activities in the Day Centre
- Provide assistance on Day trips
Our Laurelhill centre is open Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm.
Please see the Day Centre Volunteer role description for more information.