Your posting is archived, and is not visible to visitors
Jobs are automatically archived on the closing date and you cannot move it back to published again.
The Bytes Project is recruiting a Chief Executive Officer
The Bytes Project is a youth work charity that has been working with the most vulnerable young people in Northern Ireland since 1993. The work that we do is best and most briefly described by our ‘Why Statement’ – ‘Inspiring young change makers to hack their world for good’.
- A relevant degree or equivalent qualification, or able to demonstrate a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management capacity within a Youth Work environment
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of managing at a senior level (i.e., Director or above)
- 5 years’ experience of working at senior management level, including demonstrable evidence of having worked at a strategic level and with the Board.
- Experience of managing and contributing to budgets, delivering projects within financial constraint.
- Ability to enable staff to meet business objectives, improve organisation’s results and service provision in line with the business plan, performance targets and business parameters.
- Ability to write successful business tenders and bids for funding.
- Experience of project management software to manage projects end to end.
(Refer to the Job description for full list of essential and desirable criteria.)
The ideal person:
- The highest degree of probity and integrity
- Personal and professional manner and credibility that generate trust and confidence in others.
- Ability to combine strategic capability with a hands-on approach that achieves results.
- Have strong background in effectively managing stakeholders.
To apply, please submit an up-to-date CV, together with a supporting statement of no more than 2 pages which clearly demonstrates how you meet the essential and any applicable desirable criteria as contained on the Job Description to: [email protected]
Kylie Campbell HR Officer: [email protected]
Our current CEO, Roger Warnock, is happy to have an informal discussion with anyone that is interested in the role and wishes to discuss in strictest confidence before submitting an application. You can contact him at: [email protected]
The Bytes Project, Unit 5 The Filor Building
155 Northumberland St,