The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Bank Team Leader – Ardkeen/Hilmount South Belfast REF: 20-065-BTL-AH-WEB
The Cedar foundation deliver a range of services that enable people with disabilities to get the most out of life and to be fully included in their communities. Our services are centred around the individual needs of each person and are delivered throughout Northern Ireland.
As part of the Living Options services, the Bank Team Leader will enable service users who have learning / physical disabilities, brain injury and associated conditions, to pursue a valued lifestyle by supporting them with personal care as well as with social, emotional, spiritual and daily activity needs.
The Bank Team Leader will mentor and supervise the Support Team and will work on the Rota on an as required basis that includes unsocial hours and weekends.
Hours: As and when required
Location: South Belfast
Hourly Rate: £10.08 per hour
- Numerate and literate to keep records, handle service users finances, maintain records and write reports.
- NVQ 3 (Health & Social Care) or equivalent or willing to attain a Level 3 QCF qualification.
- One years experience of supervising staff and co-ordinating provision of support and personal care.
- Two years’ previous experience in a human services setting providing support and care.
- Experience of working in partnership with service users, parents, health care professionals, carers, advocates and other agencies.
- Flexibility to work on a rota basis including evenings and weekends
Closing Date: 28th June 2020
Apply online @ https://cedar-foundation.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
86 Marlborough Park North