The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Bank Support Workers REF: 20-074-BSW-AH-WEB
The Cedar foundation deliver a range of services that enable people with disabilities to get the most out of life and to be fully included in their communities. Our services are centred around the individual needs of each person and are delivered throughout Northern Ireland.
The Bank Support Worker is part of the team whose responsibility is to meet the practical, physical and emotional needs of individuals in receipt of services within the Cedar Foundation Supported Living Schemes
Ardkeen comprises 10 fully adapted, 1 bedroom open plan apartments, spread over two floors. Each single occupancy home is designed to facilitate people who have high supported living needs such as those who have physical disability, brain injury or sensory impairment.
Through a key worker system, he/she will also have involvement in the delivery of individual support/care plans.
Location: Supported Living Services in Belfast (Primary location in South Belfast)
Hourly Rate: £9.05 per hour
· Numeracy & literacy (English language) skills
- Available to work shifts as required.
· Registered or willing to apply for registration with the N. Ireland Social Care Council. Once offer of employment has been made, applicants must register with NISCC. (Payment of NISCC registration fee will be reimbursed by Cedar)
- Demonstrable evidence of 6 months experience of providing physical care / support for individuals.
· Starting on 28 days leave (pro rata) in each leave year (inclusive of public and statutory holidays)
· Cedar offer an enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme consisting of 5% employee
contribution and 4% employer contribution.
· Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
· Investor in People Champion with commitment to development of the staff team through training
and learning opportunities
Successful candidates will be appointed following satisfactory Access NI and other pre-employment checks. This Post is subject to an Enhanced Access NI check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from working with The Cedar Foundation. This will depend on the nature of the position, together with the circumstances and background of your offences or other information contained on a disclosure certificate.
Apply online at: https://cedar-foundation.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
Closing Date: 28/06/2020
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER