Administrator Full time – Maternity Leave approx. 12 months
The role will include
- responding to general enquiries to the organisation and specific programme enquiries,
- data input for the team (recording of bookings onto training programmes)
- carry out customer satisfaction surveys as required
- maintain contact databases
- compiling resources for trainers and supporting with room set up/ bookings
- general receptionist duties including answering the phone and directing enquiries, meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- assisting with support calls from the public
This role would suit an administrator with existing experience, who is looking for an opportunity to develop their experience and build their portfolio within an exciting and fast-growing charity OR an individual keen to develop their administrative skills but possessing limited experience at the present time.
The successful applicant will work within the administration hub alongside the Fundraising Administrator and Administration Co-ordinators providing an essential first point of contact within the organisation.
The key focus of the post will be
- General administration support to the Education & Training team.
40 - 44 Duncairn Gardens