The post holder will be responsible for assisting the delivery of the Healthy North Belfast project.
The role holder will have responsibility for:
- Answering queries via telephone and email in an appropriate professional manner;
- Assist the Project Manager in organising a programme of events and activities, including but not limited to, coordinating with venues, staff, volunteers contractors.
- Assist with collating data obtained from survey research and interviews.
- Record accurately data obtained from research and survey results.
- Assist with the administration of project plans, procedures and reports.
- Maintain and update database of contact lists.
- Liaise with stakeholders who are involved in the delivery of Healthy North Belfast.
- Attend Healthy Norther Belfast meetings and record minutes ensuring they are distributed to the relevant people in a timely manner.
- Any other administrative duties that are relevant to the post e.g. filing, photocopying, responding to email, telephone and written queries etc.
- Undertake reception duties as required