Administration and Promotions Officer, Dementia Friendly East Belfast
- To undertake administration of DFEB.
- To co-ordinate and circulate information to the steering committee.
- To run promotions on social media and grow DFEB’s audience.
- To promote training and other opportunities.
- To develop a monthly publicity calendar of events.
- To assist with running DFEB events.
TERMS AND PAYMENT
- This is a three-month, fixed term engagement starting as soon as possible.
- The hours of work are two and a half working days per week (17.5 hours).
- The post is based at the Engage with Age office, East Belfast Network Centre, 55 Templemore Avenue, Belfast BT5 4FP.
- The total fee is £3,200.00 for the three month engagement.
- This is a freelance, self-employed post.
- Contract is with Engage with Age on behalf of the campaign.
- Minimum of two years’ paid experience in an admin and/ or promotional role.
- Proficient in use of IT including Word, Excel, internet and email, social media.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of social media including running campaigns and growing audiences.
- Demonstrable experience in event management.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, strong personal motivation and someone who can manage priorities.
This is an ideal position for an early career professional or a person seeking a short-term part-time position.
To apply, send your CV and an expression of interest to [email protected] by 5pm Monday 25th February 2019.
East Belfast Network Centre
55 Templemore Avenue
DEMENTIA FRIENDLY EAST BELFAST is a voluntary campaign seeking to make East Belfast a friendlier place for people living with dementia, their families and friends, and for older people. Campaign members include Belfast Health and Social Care Trust, Public Health Agency, Alzheimer’s Society, Dementia NI, East Belfast Community Development Agency, Libraries NI, Tesco, Ulster Bank, people living with dementia, churches, schools and many many others.