Support Services For People Affected By Chest Heart And Stroke ConditionsNI Chest Heart & Stroke
Across Northern Ireland
Type of support for people
- Emotional or social support (e.g. befriending)
- Information and advice
We are offering weekly support calls and providing emotional support, 121 advice and information about living with your condition or caring for someone living with a chest heart or stroke condition.
We will provide specialist information and provide advice on self-management and coping.
We will help you to liaise with your health professionals and also signpost you to other organisations we work with including Advice Space for fast-track help with benefit advice.
We will help you to keep connected while in isolation and provide you with opportunities to interact with other people.
We are receiving referrals from health professionals, GPS, people and carers.
Call us on 028 9032 0184 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. We will take your details and then one of our Care Services Team will contact you and offer you support. Alternatively you can go to our website for more local contact details www.nichs.org.uk.
NI Chest Heart & Stroke
Northern Ireland Chest Heart and Stroke
Operating in the following council areas:
- Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council
- Ards and North Down Borough Council
- Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
- Belfast City Council
- Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council
- Derry City and Strabane District Council
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council
- Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council
- Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
- Mid Ulster District Council
- Newry, Mourne and Down District Council