Specialist Domestic/Sexual Violence and Abuse Support Services for Women, Children and Young PeopleWomen's Aid Armaghdown
7 Downshire Place, Newry, BT34 1DZ
Type of support for people
- Emotional or social support (e.g. befriending)
- Information and advice
- We are continuing to provide one to one support via telephone, Skype, Zoom etc.
- We continue to accept new referrals and have temporarily changed our contact telephone numbers. ABC area 028 3839 7974. NMD area 028 3025 8704.
- We continue our group work (Journey to Freedom and Insight) via Zoom.
- Our children and young people's team are also supporting children and young people via telephone and Skype.
- Our refuge accommodation continues with safety measure in place.
- We also use our social media to communicate safety planning for those living with domestic abuse.
To keep up to date with our latest news and information during the Covid-19 crisis follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and via our website.
You can also support us through donating via PayPal on our website.
We want anyone experiencing domestic abuse to know that they are not alone during these unprecedented times.
You can call us on (open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
Our temporary contact numbers:
ABC area 028 3839 7974
NMD area 028 3025 8704
During these time you can also, if it is safe to do so, send us a direct message through our social media accounts or by emailing [email protected]
Please be aware our admin and social media services are not responded to 24 hours per day.
General information can be accessed via:
Women's Aid Armaghdown
Women's aid Armaghdown
Operating in the following council areas: