Providing sexual health and contraceptive services and support for under 19sCommon Youth
Across Northern Ireland
Type of support for people
- Emotional or social support (e.g. befriending)
We are able to offer a safe, knowledgeable and accepting environment for young people to talk and to access sexual health services.
All our clinics are for 19 and under, however, our STI clinics are open to everyone up to 24 years old.
Due to covid-19 situation, we are running a limited service. Please call us on 028 9032 8866 and we can advise you best.
Services still running include; emergency contraception, pill repeats, testing for those experiencing symptoms and counselling for distressed persons. Please ensure to call us first and we will set up a phone consultation with a Dr, Nurse or Counsellor.
Please give us a call on 028 9032 8866 and speak with a member of staff who can advise you best. You can also reach us on Facebook messenger or via email [email protected]
Operating in the following council areas:
- Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council
- Ards and North Down Borough Council
- Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
- Belfast City Council
- Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council
- Derry City and Strabane District Council
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council
- Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council
- Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
- Mid Ulster District Council
- Newry, Mourne and Down District Council