Paths – Social and Emotional LearningBarnardo's NI
Across Northern Ireland
Type of support for people
- Emotional or social support (e.g. befriending)
PATHS® Programme for Schools (UK Version) is a Social and Emotional Learning Programme delivered by Barnardo's UK.
At times of crisis, continuing to practise Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) is particularly important as now more than ever children will need to put those skills into practice.
We are sharing regular resources and activities to support children’s learning and emotional wellbeing at home via our Facebook and Twitter pages. Resources include fun exercises for children, study guides and activities for parents and children to do together.
Resources will be posted regularly on both the Barnardo’s NI and the PATHS UK Facebook and Twitter pages.
These activities are not dependent on children having to have had specific SEL lessons in schools, and are readily available to ALL children and families.
Operating in the following council areas:
- Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council
- Ards and North Down Borough Council
- Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
- Belfast City Council
- Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council
- Derry City and Strabane District Council
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council
- Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council
- Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
- Mid Ulster District Council
- Newry, Mourne and Down District Council