Our services are still operating and we have set up additional support for families and young peopleAction for Children, Northern Ireland
Across Northern Ireland
Type of support for people
- Emotional or social support (e.g. befriending)
- Information and advice
Action for Children have over 20 services across Northern Ireland and we are continuing to support children, young people and families across all our services in Northern Ireland in the midst of COVID19.
- Keep an eye on our Facebook page for our service updates, useful information and fun activities.
- As Coronavirus puts extra pressure on families, we're offering even more online parenting support. Read our tips or speak directly to our experts via live chat at www.actionforchildren.org.uk
- We have set up a ‘shop window’ for all of our digital services
- Families who were already struggling now find themselves unable to afford food and basic essentials. We are helping and you can too. Donate to our Coronavirus Emergency Appeal at www.actionforchildren.org.uk
❤️ Thank you to all our staff, families and supporters ❤️
Our staff in our Services across Northern Ireland are still working, contact your key worker.
- Our main Northern Ireland Facebook page.
- Check out parents.actionforchildren.org.uk, which will include links to Talk allows any parent of a 0–19 year old in the UK to speak to an experienced Family Support Worker confidentially to get non-judgemental advice and reassurance.
- Mental Health support can be found on Build Sound Minds
- Dots is a wonderful resource for parents of under Fives.
Action for Children, Northern Ireland
Action for Children
Operating in the following council areas:
- Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council
- Ards and North Down Borough Council
- Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
- Belfast City Council
- Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council
- Derry City and Strabane District Council
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council
- Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council
- Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
- Mid Ulster District Council
- Newry, Mourne and Down District Council