Motorcycles ready to help with deliveries & urgent Prescription or PPE deliveries throughout N. Ireland.Volunteer Bikers Group - TEAM VBG
Across Northern Ireland
Type of support for people
- Food / grocery / prescription delivery
Help offered for organisations
- Care staff or trained volunteers
- Transportation / vehicles
We can offer the following;
- Access NI cleared motorcycle riders
- Full public liability insurance
- Compliant with Government policies and guidelines on deliveries and COVID 19 restrictions/safety precautions.
- Fully roadworthy and insured Motorcycles across Northern Ireland.
We specialise in prescription collection and deliveries; PPE collection and delivery; Essential item collection and delivery.
we can be tasked directly by individuals; pharmacies; GPs/Hospital and local Councils.
- Our contact number is 07717 083765
- email: [email protected]
- web: www.teamvbg.co.uk
We are also on Facebook and Twitter where we can be private messaged.
Volunteer Bikers Group - TEAM VBG
Volunteer Bikers Group - Team VBG
Operating in the following council areas:
- Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council
- Ards and North Down Borough Council
- Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
- Belfast City Council
- Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council
- Derry City and Strabane District Council
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council
- Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council
- Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
- Mid Ulster District Council
- Newry, Mourne and Down District Council