Information and Support for those affected by cancer - including patients, carers, family and friends.Northern Health and Social Care Trust
Trust Headquarters, Bretten Hall Bush Road Antrim BT41 2RL
Type of support for people
- Information and advice
Provide information and support to those affect by cancer.
Please note that programmes and events are suspended to due COVID-19 for the foreseeable future. Support still available via telephone and email.
Offer free, confidential support and advice.
We are able to provide:
- Written information on all aspects of living with and beyond cancer
- Access to benefits advice and other sources of financial help
- Signposting to local services such as counselling, complementary therapies, physical activity programmes and more
- Access to practical help
- Access to support programmes to help you cope with the effects of cancer both during and after treatment e.g. fatigue
- Signposting to family support services
Telephone: 028 9442 4046
Email: [email protected]