Free, independent information and signposting advice for young adults in need of money advice.
Type of support for people
Help offered for organisations
- Information and advice
For Young People:
1) Free money advice content on Coronavirus, Universal Credit, Prioritising Debt, Reducing Costs etc.
2) Web Chat available between 9am-4pm Monday-Friday
3) Directories of free-to-access local and national services including helplines
For Employers/Community Based Organisations:
1) Stakeholder engagement via our project partnership staff
2) Fortnightly newsletters promoting services across the stakeholder network
3) 'Article of the week' promotion via our social media channels
4) We signpost young adults in need of local and national services to you via our web chat and directories
5) Free 2 hour 'train-the-trainer' webinar in Money Management for your young people
Website & Web Chat: www.youngfinancecentre.co.uk
Email: [email protected]