Co-op Community Shopping SchemeThe Co-op
Across Northern Ireland
Type of support for people
- Food / grocery / prescription delivery
The Co-op has introduced a community shopping scheme for those self-isolating and reliant on others doing their shopping.
If you have been instructed to stay at home and need help to get essentials delivered to your door, you can avail of this scheme.
You can purchase a gift card which you can top up, these can be handed to volunteers, friends and neighbours to use in your local Co-op store.
You can also be connected to a local volunteer who can collect and deliver your shopping from your local Co-op store if you need support with this.
Call 08000 029 4592 to purchase a Co-op gift card which you can share with volunteers, neighbours and friends to pay for your shopping in your local Co-op. The cards will be posted to you within 2-3 working days and you are able to top up the card by phoning the same number.
You can also ask to be linked up to a local volunteer who can collect your shopping from your local Co-op store and deliver it to your door.
Operating in the following council areas:
- Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council
- Ards and North Down Borough Council
- Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
- Belfast City Council
- Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council
- Derry City and Strabane District Council
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council
- Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council
- Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
- Mid Ulster District Council
- Newry, Mourne and Down District Council