UnLtd Thrive - Access to Employment Accelerator: Information Session BELFAST
UnLtd - The Foundation for Social Entrepreneurs
This session is an opportunity for you to hear more about the programme.
You must be working to increase access to employment, through training or job opportunities, for people that face barriers to work, such as, but not limited to:
- Disabled people (including learning disabilities)
- Homeless people, or those in temporary accommodation
- Ex-offenders and people with criminal convictions
- Long-term unemployed
- People recovering from addiction
- Young people not in education, employment or training (NEET)
What is happening?
There will be a presentation about the programme and also the opportunity to have a chat with the team about your venture and whether the programme is a good fit for you.
For more information on the programme see the website https://unltd.org.uk/thrive/
- Advice services
- Health and wellbeing
- Housing and homelessness
- Older people
- Young people