Supporting Medication in Social Care Settings (Refresher*) (Frontline staff, Middle and Senior Managers)
Association for Real Change NI
Trainer: Suzanne McStravick
This course will be delivered in line with RQIA standards, specifically the standard relating to the management of medicines which states that ‘The management of medicines is in accordance with legislative requirements, professional standards and DHSSPS guidance’.
By the end of the course the learners will:
- have refreshed their knowledge of:
- have safe procedures for handling medicines
- know the latest guidelines and legislation with regard to medication handling
- look at potential problems with medicines and how to avoid/overcome them
- understand the recording and reporting of medication.
*candidates must have completed the full one-day course within the last 2 years.
Cost ARC Members £45.00 | Non-Members £60.00
Location ARC NI Offices
- Health and wellbeing