Supervision Support and Increasing Overall Performance through Appraisals (Middle and Senior Managers)
Association for Real Change NI
Trainer(s): Louise Hughes/Elaine Russell
This course supports RQIA Provider Guidance 2017-18 for Domiciliary Care Agencies: Is The Service Well Lead? There are management and governance systems in place that drive quality improvement.
By the end of the course the learners will:
- reflect on what is a good manager/leader
- understand the concept of the performance management cycle
- understand the purpose of performance management and strategies behind appraisals
- gain knowledge of the performance management forms and tools
- ensure a clear understanding of roles and responsibilities in the Performance Management process
- understand the importance of aligning the performance of individuals with the aims and objectives of the of the organisation understand the benefits of frequent supervision and annual reviews
- gain an understanding of the merit/awards process.
Cost ARC Members £85.00 | Non-Members £105.00
Location ARC NI Offices
- Health and wellbeing