Stronger Together Annual Conference 2021: Amplifying the Voices of the BAME
The conference is aimed at
- Minority Ethnic group representatives and individuals
- The current 250+ members of the Stronger Together Network
- People working/volunteering with Black and Minority Ethnic communities across NI
- People with an interest in diversity, human rights, and anti-racism
- Health and Social Care Trust employees
- Staff representing government and statutory bodies
Day 1: Wednesday 13 January, 10.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m.
- Session One: Health
- Session Two: Education and Employment
Day 2: Thursday 14 January, 10.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m.
- Session Three: Poverty
- Session Four: Leadership
- Community development
- Community relations
- Health and wellbeing
Date and Time
The Junction, 12 Beechvalley Way
To attend please follow the Eventbrite link below.
Please contact Máire McCotter for further details.
If you are a member of the network and wish to contribute as a panel speaker, please contact Máire McCotter