The Registered Manager: Roles, Responsibilities & Requirements (Registered Managers and Service Managers)
Next date: Wednesday 01 April 2020 10:00am
Association for Real Change NI
Cost: ARC Members £85.00 | Non-Members £105.00
This course is most suited to recently appointed or those aspiring to become Registered Managers. The course will focus on the leadership skills required by a Registered Manager in team management, standards for establishing good practice and conflict resolution.
Trainer: Joan Maughan
By the end of the course the learners will:
- understand the role of the Registered Manager and its context in regulatory and legal requirements
- consider good practice in critical matters including, MCA, DOLs and restrictive practice
- understand the key features of effective leadership within the role
- understand the key responsibilities of the role in relation to the people supported, the service and the organisation
- understand the principles of establishing and maintaining good practice and regulatory expectations of the role
- learn how to problem solve including staff conflict, through the use of exercises and factual cases studies
- understanding and practicing the principles of continuous quality improvement.
Cost ARC Members £85.00 | Non-Members £105.00
Location ARC NI Offices