This technical course is aimed at beginners to Photoshop and those wishing to refresh previous knowledge.
The course will introduce you to the Photoshop interface and will cover the basic Photoshop features such as working in layers, and techniques that you can use to adjust, correct and enhance your photographs.
What you will need
- No requirements. We provide iMac computers with Photoshop and images for you to use during the course.
What you will learn
- Basic overview of the display, interface and controls of Photoshop.
- How to use and work with layers.
- How to use exposure adjustments such as levels, curves etc.
- How to use colour adjustments such as saturation, colour balance etc.
- How to use the dodge and burn tool effectively.
- How to use tools such as clone stamp, spot healing brush etc.
- How to size and save your photographs for both print and web use.
For more information contact Conor at [email protected]
- Community development
- Health and wellbeing