OCN NI Level 3 Certificate in Generalist Advice
Law Centre NI
Our OCN NI level 3 certificate in generalist advice qualification will equip learners to effectively provide advice to the public. Now fully online, the course delivers an integrated learning experience with costs starting from just £450.
Online | Cohort begins on 19 April 2021 | £450 (plus optional £75 for certificate)
What does the course cover?
- Social security benefits.
- Immigration and nationality.
- Money advice.
- Employment law.
- Consumer law.
- Interview skills.
Who is it for?
This qualification is essential for new advisers, volunteers or those returning to the advice sector.
How does it work?
You will join a cohort of learners for a mix of tutor led group learning and independent study, including ongoing support throughout.
What are the benefits of online learning?
- Varied - You will enjoy a blend of learning styles, including face to face learning, self-directed study, quizzes, videos and interactive activities.
- Flexible - You can complete your work during hours that suit your arrangements, complimenting family and working life.
- Supported - You will receive ongoing support provided by your tutor, underpinned by Law Centre NI's expert legal and policy team. You will also enjoy the support and social interaction of other learners during group study.
For more information on costs and bookings, please contact our training team at [email protected] | (028) 9024 4401.
- Advice services