Mental Health and the Workplace (HR Professionals, middle and senior managers)
Association for Real Change NI
This course meets NISCC Induction Standards:1.1 The values. 1.1.2 Understand the need to promote equal opportunities for the children and/or adult(s) you are supporting.
3.1 Health and safety. 3.1.2 Understand your organisation’s policies and procedures in relation to health and safety in your work setting and the children and/or adults you support.
3.4 Emergency First Aid. 3.4.1 Know what to do in response to illness or accident. 3.4.3 and Understand what you are not allowed to do in relation to emergency first aid.
By the end of the course the learners will:
- understand he business case for managing mental health in the workplace
- understand what we mean by mental health conditions
- understand the signs and symptoms of mental health problems
- understand the role of the line manager
- understand legislative responsibilities in relation to mental health
- develop a mentally healthy workplace culture
- explore examples of best practice when managing mental health in the workplace.
Cost ARC Members £85.00 | Non-Members £105.00
Location ARC NI Offices
- Health and wellbeing