Measuring Social Value in Northern Ireland
Next date: Wednesday 23 October 2019 10:00am
Rural Community Network
This is a free event
Rural Community Network NI, Rose Regeneration & Social Value UK invite you to a FREE event to discuss measuring Social Value in Northern Ireland. -Find out about the Social Value Engine, how it works and hear first hand from some of the groups using it; -Hear from Social Value UK about how the sector is changing the way society accounts for value; -Plan your next steps and find out how to access help and support
This is a free event with refreshments and lunch provided and is aimed at the Community/Voluntary and Statutory sectors as well as Government Departments.
The aims of this event are:
- Come and find out about social value and impact measurement and why it matters.
- Hear from Social Value UK about how we are changing the way society accounts for value.
- Find out about the Social Value Engine in Northern Ireland, how it works and hear first-hand from some of the groups using it.
- Plan your next steps and find how to access help and support from RCN/Rose Regeneration.
- Connect with like-minded individuals from across all sectors.
- Advice services
- Children and families
- Community development
- Community relations
- Environment and Built Heritage
- Health and wellbeing
- Housing and homelessness
- Older people
- Rural development
- Volunteer development
- Young people