Maritime Mile Photography Tour
Maritime Belfast Trust
The Maritime Mile is jam packed full of history and sights to see. A mixture of grit and glamour, its definitely one to add to your weekend itinerary.
This 90-minute photo tour will take you off the beaten track capturing some of Belfast’s heritage giants! The Maritime Mile shoot locations include:
- The historic Slipways, where RMS Titanic was built and first launched into the water
- The Great Light, a 130-year-old rare lighthouse optic situated on the Titanic Walkway
- Exclusive access into the Thompson Dock Pump-House, walking amongst the massive pumps and gargantuan hydraulic accumulator which once pumped water out of the iconic Thompson Dock
- And not forgetting stopping at some of the best viewpoints along Belfast’s iconic waterfront
On the tour you have an opportunity to improve your photography skills by learning new tips and techniques with customised and hands-on instruction.
Whether you're a beginner or a pro photographer, our tour is tailored to your level. Our ultimate goal is to send you home with unforgettable moments and great photos that will make you proud!
Equipment - You can use anything from SLRS to iPhones, or if you don’t have a camera let us know and we can provide one.
- Environment and Built Heritage
Date and Time
Book online at maritime-mile.com/events