Managing Grievance in the workplace (training)
- Managing a grievance essential steps
- Identifying roles and responsibilities
- Essential paperwork
- Best practice case studies
By the end of the session participants will:
- Have an overview of best practice grievance management
- Feel confident they can manage procedures that are compliant with employment legislation within their own organisations
For a full list of upcoming NICVA training, visit our website: www.nicva.org/training.
NICVA members receive 30% off all training and NICVA services. Find out more about becoming a member here (free to small groups).