MailChimp: From Ape To ChimpanZee
Mailchimp – making it work for your business. An interactive workshop with Mailchimp 15th November, Belfast
Did you know email has nearly three times as many user accounts as Facebook and Twitter combined?
Get in touch with your customers through email marketing. Mailchimp is one of the most widely used (and free) email marketing platforms! With recent changes to their structure, Mailchimp has a number of new features now available that could assist your business in maximising brand awareness, sales and customer retention.
This comprehensive workshop takes you through Mailchimp’s features for user’s on the non paid accounts – enabling you to send engaging campaigns to your customers in the most efficient way.
The session will be interactive and allow you to engage and create campaigns throughout. It is essential prior to the course you set up a free basic account with Mailchimp and bring a device (laptop or tablet)
Mailchimp workshop Course Description
Have you just set up MailChimp, created that first campaign but either had no confidence to send it or you are disappointed with your current campaign engagements?
This workshop is for you! Often problems with MailChimp start because it has not been set up correctly.
This interactive workshop will teach you the foundations needed for successful campaigns whether you have a free or paid account.
Learn how to create campaigns that reach the right people at the right time. Get insights to improve your existing campaigns and grow your list.
We will also tackle GDPR in relation to MailChimp and how setting up MailChimp “the right way” goes a long way to make you compliant.
Mailchimp Workshop details
- Date: Thursday 15th November 2018
- Location: Ridell Hall, Stranmillis Road, Belfast
- Registration: 9am
- Workshop: 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Cost: £89 + VAT
Mailchimp workshop Course Outline
- What exactly is Good Email Marketing and how can I use it?
- How to set up MailChimp the “right way”
- MailChimp and GDPR – get it right and sleep at night
- Onboarding new subscribers – how can you do it easily
- Why you should use Tags, Groups & Segments
- Welcome to the amazing world of Automation
- Creating Campaigns that win business
- Understanding reports and knowing how to use them effectively
Should I attend this Mailchimp workshop?
- This course is a basic introduction to MailChimp, it is not aimed at advanced features of MailChimp. ( There is an Advanced Course available )
- Have you signed up for MailChimp but not sure how to use it correctly for your business?
- Ever created a campaign but never felt ready to send it? Well, now you can with confidence!
- From 0 to 5,000 subscribers, it doesn’t matter what size your list is, this workshop is for you!
- Even if you have a paid MailChimp account, you will learn that without getting the basics correct you could be losing money.
Please note If you do not have a MailChimp account you should not attend this course as it does not include the signup process. Please, see further information below.
- Must have a MailChimp account
- Must have created at least one draft campaign or sent one live campaign
Optional You do not need to bring a laptop, tablet or mobile, but this is an interactive workshop, so you can follow aspects using the MailChimp app on a phone or tablet. However, a laptop is preferred as the web version of MailChimp is universal and not all features are available in the App.