Line Manager's Role in Managing Staff Stress
Association for Real Change NI
Cost: ARC Member £85 | Non-member £105
The aim of the course is to ensure that all managers have the knowledge, confidence and skills to manage staff who are experiencing stress and ensure that workplaces create a culture where the causes of stress are identified and addressed using the Health and Safety Executive NI’s Six Stress Management Standards.
By the end of the course learners will:
- understand how to define stress and emotional wellbeing
- outline the business case for addressing work-related stress
- recognise the legal requirements for managers in regards to work-related stress
- recognise stress in staff and self
- manage staff who may be experiencing work related stress or are absent from work due to work related stress
- apply the management standards for work-related stress in the context of managing staff
- identify strategies for improving emotional wellbeing and managing stress.
- Health and wellbeing