Level 3 Education and Training - Starts Starting 18th January 2023 9.30am - 12.30pm
CB Training Services
By the end of the course, delivered over 5 x 3 hour sessions on zoom, participants will understand how to set up an inclusive learning environment and deliver in ways that their students will learn effectively.
In order to give participants the support required to successfully complete this programme, the number of places will be limited and will be allocated on a 'first come..' basis.
On completion of the course, you will:
- Appreciate the roles, responsibilities and boundaries in relation to teaching
- Understand teaching and learning approaches
- Demonstrate session planning skills – plan, deliver, observe and evaluate a micro-teach session
- Know the steps to follow in order to deliver inclusive sessions that motivate learners
- Explain the use of different assessment methods
- Understand the need for accurate record keeping
The Education and Training course, delivered over zoom, consists of three units and requires attendance at 5 x 3 hour online sessions, one of which will include the delivery of a micro teach session.
Participants will be required to complete three short written assignments in advance of delivering their 15 minute micro teach session at the last session.
The cost of the qualification is £350 per person plus £50 registration per person - no VAT! Discounts available for Community NI members. All materials will be emailed to candidates in advance of each session.
- Advice services
- Community development
- Environment and Built Heritage
- Health and wellbeing
- Housing and homelessness
- Rural development
- Volunteer development
Date and Time
2 Dermont Crescent